Meetings & Events
BOARD MEETINGS 2011:
* Monday, February 7, 5-6:30pm. at Worner Campus Center, 902 N. Cascade Ave. (Room 213)
* Monday, March 7, 5-6:30pm. at The Olin “Fishbowl”, center quad of campus immediately north of Shove Chapel
* Monday, April 4, 5-6:30pm. at McCabe’s Tavern (tentative)—thanks, Jon!
* Monday, May 9, 5-6:30pm. at The Women’s Club, 20 Mesa Road (this is not on campus, but CC owns this house!)
* Monday, June 6, 5-6:30pm. at The IDEA Space Gallery, Cornerstone Arts Center, 825 N. Cascade (Jess and Marina, our awesome curators, will host us)
There will be no board meetings in July and August 2011.
*All are scheduled for the first Monday of the month, with a happy hour at 5pm, board meeting start time of 5:30pm, and end time of 6:30pm.
CONFIRMED EVENTS 2011:
* B&CA Annual Hockey Night Party! Friday, February 11, 2011, 6:30pm at World Arena. SkyBox seats for great Tiger Hockey, dinner, drinks, friends and family, and great door prizes make this a fun night for everyone. This event is open to the public and reservations can be made by emailing or calling Connie Dudgeon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 389-6835. Tickets are just $25 per person, with a fun-pack group special of 4 tickets for just $75. All payments will be collected at the door the night of the event, cash or check only, please. Proceeds go to support the student-run CC Garden.
* 2011 B&CA Partners in Service Awards–A special farewell to Dick Celeste and Jaqueline Lundquist. Tuesday, May 10, 2011, 6pm, Cornerstone Arts Center, 825 N. Cascade Ave. Dick and Jacqueline have brought incredible energy, vision and talent to Colorado College and have shown instrumental leadership in Colorado Springs, doing so much to advance strong ties between the college and the community and promote the best interests of both. It’s been a great run, and we’re ready to celebrate their acheivements and thank them for all they’ve done, wishing them well in the next chapters of their exciting lives. All are welcome to this special awards reception, which is free of charge.
TENTATIVE EVENTS 2011:
What’s in the hopper with the B&CA?
Look for a luncheon talk on economics in late March, and a community field trip and pig roast at the Venetucci Farm in June. Stay tuned for more info!
And the Colorado College academic calendar block dates can be found here: http://www.coloradocollege.edu/academics/Calendar